COVID-19 LEVEL 5 UPDATE 24/03/21:
LEAD TIME FOR DELIVERY OF BUILDING MATERIALS, LANDSCAPING & GARDEN MATERIALS IS BETWEEN 10 – 14 DAYS FROM TIME OF ORDER AT THE MOMENT (FOR ITEMS IN STOCK).
OUR STORE IS OPEN & WE ARE FOLLOWING STRICT HSA GUIDELINES.
PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH STAFF AND EXPECT SOME SLIGHT DELAYS.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE & STAY SAFE!
1. Where do we deliver?
We deliver FUEL & OIL within a 20KM radius of Tramore Only.
Unfortunately we no longer have a Coal or Oil delivery service to the following areas as these are outside our regular delivery zones;
PILTOWN, PORTLAW, KILMACTHOMAS, STRADBALLY, DUNGARVAN, SLIEVERUE, MOONCOIN, & FERRYBANK.
We deliver BUILDING & GARDENING MATERIALS within a 20 mile radius of Waterford City.
2. How much does delivery cost?
FUEl & OIl:
We provide free delivery on all FUEL & OIL orders within Tramore and Waterford City only (Minimum order value €20).
BUILDING & GARDENING MATERIALS:
Delivery Charges are applied at the “CART TOTALS” stage of orders.
Delivery Charges apply per order, not per product.
We can deliver some items Nationwide by pallet shipping, pallet charges apply.
If you require Nationwide delivery to an area not stated on our list of areas, please contact us on 051-391044.
3. When will my order be delivered?
FUEL & OIL:
TRAMORE: 2-3 days from order.
WATERFORD CITY: FUEL (COAL) deliveries to Waterford are generally on a Saturday Morning (Please place order before noon on Friday for Saturday delivery, orders placed after will be delivered the following week).
OIL deliveries to Waterford City areas are every Wednesday only.
DUNMORE EAST: FUEL (COAL) deliveries to Dunmore East are generally every second Wednesday from March to September.
OIL deliveries to Dunmore East areas are generally every Wednesday.
COUNTRY: FUEL (COAL) deliveries to Country areas are generally every Friday Morning throughout the Winter months.
OIL deliveries to Country areas are generally every Tuesday and Friday*.
- TUESDAY: FENOR, DUNHILL, ANNESTOWN, BOATSTRAND
- FRIDAY: BONMAHON, KILL, KILMEADEN & SURROUNDING AREAS
*Please Note: We do not deliver to the following areas as they are outside of our delivery areas for Heating Oil; Ferrybank, Mooncoin, Slieverue, Portlaw, Piltown, Fiddown, Stradbally, Dungarvan.
BUILDING & GARDENING MATERIALS:
We aim to deliver between 7 – 10 days from time of order. This may vary during extremely busy periods.
4. What happens if I miss my delivery?
Don’t worry! We will be in contact with you to arrange another time for delivery.
IMPORTANT: If you wish to change the delivery date or delivery address you must contact us within 12 hours of making your order.
5. What should I do to prepare for my delivery?
- Make sure all access routes to where you want your products left are clear, i.e. un-obstructed side entrances, side gates are left open, no cars are blocking the driveway, etc.
- Don’t forget any stairwells, passages, corridors and landings that your product must pass through.
- Please be aware that the delivery team will not attempt delivery if there are health and safety issues or where damage to your home may result.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage to Coal Bunkers, Bins, Storage Boxes, deemed unsuitable/unfit for holding fuel by our delivery team.
6. What should I do if there is a problem with my delivery?
Please contact our team on 051-391044 within 24hrs of receiving your delivery to report any damages or problems with your item(s).
7. Returns made simple
When you purchase online you have a statutory right to return unopened goods up to 7 days after receiving your order, this is known as the cooling off period. (European Directive on Distance Selling) If you wish to change or cancel an order right up until it is dispatched we can facilitate this for you. If you change your mind and want to change or return the goods once you receive them, you can return the unopened goods to us and we will organise a refund (excluding delivery cost).
You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us.