TERMS & CONDITIONS
By using this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which governs McCarthy Fuels & Builders Providers relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term ‘McCarthy Fuels & Builders Providers’, ‘www.mccarthystramore.ie’, ‘us’or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
McCarthy Fuels & Builders Providers Ltd.
Unit 10, Riverstown Business Park,
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Delivery times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to Co.Waterford. All delivery charges are displayed before you order.
In order to contract with McCarthy Fuels & Builders Providers you must have a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Or, choose to purchase by cash on delivery of your product(s). McCarthy Fuels & Builders Providers retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods (if not paying by cash).
Confirmation of Sale
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order.
Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
At present, we deliver to Co.Waterford, Ireland only. For queries regarding nationwide deliveries please contact us on (+353) 051-391044
You are responsible for checking the items you have ordered on our website and received upon delivery are not damaged. If you are not happy with the goods you have received, please contact us to discuss further.
If you need to cancel an order made on our website, you will need to contact us immediately.
BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
If there is any part of our Terms & Conditions that you do not understand, it is your responsibility to contact us before placing your order.
Thank you for your custom & we hope you are happy with your purchase!