choice for DIY supplies & fuel
and operated business
and businesses since 1990
Delivery details and availability
We offer quick and efficient delivery services to our customers living in Waterford and can also ship nationwide if it fits in a parcel or on a pallet!
Only some of our products can be delivered to certain areas, so please read our delivery guide thoroughly.
Where do we deliver?
Our team will be able to deliver Fuel and Oil to your home if you live within a 10 km radius of Tramore.
Please see map below of our Fuel & Oil delivery areas.
Unfortunately, we don’t deliver Fuel or Oil to the following areas as they are outside of our local delivery zone:
We deliver Garden, Paving and Building Materials to any home or business within a 20 km radius of Waterford City.
Most of our DIY, Home and Garden products can be shipped nationwide by courier or pallet shipping.
Exceptions are bulky items in excess of 1000kg or products that do not fit on a pallet, e.g. lengths of timber, sheet materials, etc.
Shipping Rates will be displayed at the checkout stage.
How much does delivery cost?
Fuel and Oil
Delivery is free on all fuel and oil orders within Tramore and Waterford City (minimum order value is €40)
All other Product Categories
Delivery charges will be applied when you check out. Delivery charges apply per order and not per product.
Most of our products can be shipped nationwide by courier or pallet shipping with the exception of bulky items that do not fit on a pallet. Shipping costs are calculated at the checkout
Courier Parcel under 30kg - €7.95
Nationwide Pallet under 1000kg - €70
When will you receive your order?
Fuel and Oil deliveries in Waterford
Tramore: 2-3 days after you’ve submitted your order
Waterford City: Fuel deliveries to Waterford City areas are generally within 3-4 days from order. Oil delivery is every Wednesday.
Dunmore East: Fuel & Oil deliveries to Dunmore East areas are delivered every Wednesday.
Country areas: Fuel is delivered to Country Areas every Friday throughout the winter months. Oil is delivered every Tuesday and Friday, depending on location. (See table below)
● Surrounding areas
D.I.Y., Building and Gardening Materials
We aim to deliver within 5 days from the time of the order. This may vary for special order products.
Orders placed for courier/pallet shipping generally take 2-4 days to arrive. Tracking is provided for courier parcels up to 30kg.
What happens if I miss my delivery?
Don’t worry! We will be in contact with you to arrange another time for delivery.
If you wish to change the delivery date or delivery address, you must contact us within 12 hours of making your order.
What should I do to prepare for my delivery?
- Delivery of Coal is kerbside/ left near side gate, although provided there is clear access to Bunker/Fuel Storage Area (gates open etc.) we will do our best to deliver to coal bunker/storage area. Please note this is at the discretion of our drivers at the time of delivery.
- Make sure all access routes are clear, i.e. side entrances, side gates open, no cars are blocking the driveway, etc.
- Please be aware that the delivery team will not attempt delivery if there are health and safety issues or where damage to your property may result.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage to Coal Bunkers, Storage Boxes, deemed unsuitable/unfit for holding fuel by our delivery team.
- Please note delivery of Building and Garden Materials is kerbside only (i.e. front of house or front garden).
- It is at all times the customers/homeowners responsibility to ensure Oil Tank is fit for purpose and free from defects before ordering Oil for delivery.
What should I do if there is a problem with my delivery?
Please contact our team on 051-391044 within 24hrs of receiving your delivery to report any damages or problems.
How do I make returns?
When you purchase online, you have a statutory right to return unopened goods up to 7 days after receiving your order.
If you’d like to change or cancel an order up until it is dispatched, we will gladly take care of it for you.
If you want to change or return the goods once you receive them, you can return the unopened goods to us and we will organise a refund (excluding delivery cost).
You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us.