- Per Brick
- 215mm x 100mm x 65mm
- Red 3 Hole Brick
OLD TRAFFORD BRICK
Fuge is a one component, ready to use jointing material suitable for natural stone, concrete and slate paving.
It is permanently water permeable, prevents weeds from sprouting and is strong enough to withstand both pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
1) Soak Paving Area with water.
2) Open Bucket and spread the Fuge.
3) Use a broom and sweep the Fuge diagonally into the joints.
4) Finally spray the paving area with a soft jet of water and sweep off any loose material.
Coverage: Approx 10m2 for paving, 3m2 for cobbles.
6mm Reinforcing Mesh – (A142)
Available in sheet size 4.8m x 2.4m
DPC 600mm x 30m
– 600mm / 24″
– 30m Roll
Skirting Board – 4 1/2 ” Bull Nose
– 112mm / 41/2″
– 5m length
– Call for best price on bulk orders
Copyright McCarthys Fuels & Builders Providers Waterford 2020. All rights reserved.
McCarthys Homevalue, Fuels, Builders Providers & Tramore Oil
Unit 10, Riverstown Business Park, Tramore, Co. Waterford.
Call 051 391044 email: firstname.lastname@example.org