choice for DIY supplies & fuel
and operated business
and businesses since 1990
50mm Knauf Acoustic Roll - 16.2m2
50mm Knauf Acoustic Roll - 16.2m2KNA50
50mm Knauf Earthwool Acoustic Roll is a flexible glass mineral wool quilt which is lightweight, flexible, resilient and non-combustible. The rolls are 1200mm wide and ready cut to produce 2 rolls in 600mm widths. Earthwool Acoustic Roll is manufactured to a minimum density of 10kg/m3. It is specifically designed for friction fitting between resilient timber battens and timber studs in robust detail separating floors and walls and between timber and metal studs in lightweight plasterboard partitions. Earthwool Acoustic Roll provides a high level of sound absorption, whilst also improving the thermal and fire performance of the floor or partition.
- Separating walls,
- Separating floors,
- Internal floors,
- Timber and metal stud partitions.
- Odourless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic, does not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria,
- Exceptional acoustic absorption properties,
- Excellent thermal insulation properties,
- Lightweight, and easy to install,
- Dimensioned to suit studs and joists at 400mm or 600mm centres,
- Long roll lengths for quick and economic Installation,
- Friction fits between studs, ensuring continuity of the absorbent layer with no air gaps.