choice for DIY supplies & fuel
and operated business
and businesses since 1990
TIMCO DRYWALL SCREWS - COARSE THREAD
TIMCO DRYWALL SCREWS - COARSE THREAD00032DRYC
Timco Coarse Thread Drywall Screws are great at securing sheets of plasterboard to timber studs. Engineered specifically as screws for plasterboard these drywall screws are fully threaded with a bugle head and 25° sharp point.
- Coarse Thread - the wide thread allows for a greater mass of wood between adjacent threads and prevents unnecessary splitting of the wood fibres resulting in a stronger gripping screw.
- Bugle Head - similar to a countersunk head in that the cone-shaped head will sit just below flush with the plasterboard but adapted to prevent tears in the outer paper layer encasing the gypsum board.
- 25° Sharp Point - makes it incredibly easy to get the screw started in the plasterboard exactly where you intended.
- Black Phosphate Finish - this coating will help prevent corrosion of the carbon steel screw from any dampness present in the timber.
- Free PH2 Driver Bit - includes the Phillips No. 2 bit required to drive these screws into place.
- Complies with BS EN 14566:2008 - passes the European standard for gypsum plasterboard mechanical fasteners which provides the benchmark regarding quality and performance.
- A1 Fire Classification - this dictates that the materials used are completely non-combustable.